MY REDVOLUTION: EYEC.A.N. (I CAN CHANGE A NATION)
BY SHARING MY TIME, MY TALENTS AND SKILLS, MY LOVE FOR THE COUNTRY, I CAN EFFECT VISIBLE CHANGE BY CREATING BEAUTY IN MY COMMUNITY THROUGH Community/Environment Clean-Up, Recycling and Similar Initiatives, Charity/Health Drive, Care for the Elderly and the Indigent, Empower youth for EDUCATION, Contributions for Cultural Diversity and Arts. TO MENTION A FEW. ALL OF THESE EMBODY #MYREDVOLUTION OF EMPOWERING MY COMMUNITY AND ENABLING ME TO CHANGE A NATION, CHANGE MY COUNTRY ONE POSITIVE SOCIAL CHANGE AT A TIME.
- ALL FILIPINO Students, 18 years old and above, of Filipino citizenship or descent, enrolled currently at ANY Philippine-based college, or university for the school year 2019 to 2020 can enter.
- Entrants must comply with all submission requirements in a timely fashion as specified herein.
FORMAT / CONTENT
- Entries may be in the form of a video, photo collage/ slide show, animation (paper, cell, or digital).
- Entry must present how the entrant and/or a group of his/her friends effected visible change in their communities through any of the following:
Length of the material should not exceed three minutes, not including a 10 second End Credits Screen
All entries should include a 10 second full-screen End Credits Screen that includes the following information:
- EDUCATION: promotion of literacy amongst the youth, specially street/indigent children
- CARE FOR NATURE/THE ENVIRONMENT: Community Clean-Up, Recycling and Similar Initiatives
- Diversity, Culture and Arts.
- CHARITY/Health DRIVE for the benefit of members of the community.
TITLE OF ENTRY should use the official campaign hashtags #myREDvolution, #EyeMoPH and #EyeCan and the material-relevant hashtag befitting the content of the video material submitted. Example of material-relevant hashtag: #EYECANSAVETHEPLANET for recycling initiatives, #EYECANEMPOWERTHEUNEMPOWERED for caring for the elderly or indigent etc.
GRAPHIC SENSITIVE CONTENT (such as but not limited to, depicting violence, physical and verbal abuse, drug use, lewd acts etc) IS DISCOURAGED/NOT ALLOWED
- Title of Entry (see #5)
- Community/communities serviced
- Running Time of Material (excluding 10 second End Credits Screen)
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained by the entrant and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
- COMBIPHAR, IMS ASIA, and EYE MO PHILIPPINES shall NOT be liable for any copyright infringement.
- No professional assistance is allowed. Professionals may assist with production but are limited to verbal guidance only. All content for the entry material must be produced and edited by the student or group of students submitting the entry.
- The participant/s automatically agrees with the terms and conditions upon submission of ENTRY/ies.
- COMBIPHAR, IMS ASIA, and EYE MO PHILIPPINES reserves the right to immediately end and/or extend the competition with or without prior notice.
SUBMISSION/ POSTING OF ENTRIES
- To enter, participant must post material on his/her Facebook page with the hashtags #EyeCan #myREDvolution and #EyeMoPH. Post must be set to public.
- Entries may be posted starting July 19, 2019. Deadline for posting is 7:00pm, August 31, 2019.
- Participants must encourage their friends to ‘Like’ their entry on the EYE MO Facebook page as this will account for 25% of the total score.
SOCIAL IMPACT OF ACTIVITY/ RELEVANCE TO THE THEME: 45%
CREATIVITY and VISUAL APPEAL: 30%
SOCIAL MEDIA LIKES*: 25%
*SOCIAL MEDIA LIKES DEFINED AS ALL POSITIVE POST REACTIONS INCLUDING ‘HEART’’ AND ‘WOW’ EMOTICONS.
JUDGING AND AWARDING
- Material posted with the required hashtags will be downloaded, viewed, and assessed by a panel of judges comprised of EYE MO Advocates, and marketing executives from COMBIPHAR/ IMS ASIA/ EYE MO PHILIPPINES.
- Entries will be judged based on the following CRITERIA:
- SOCIAL IMPACT OF ACTIVITY/ RELEVANCE TO THE THEME: 45%
- CREATIVITY and VISUAL APPEAL: 30%
- SOCIAL MEDIA LIKES*: 25%
*SOCIAL MEDIA LIKES DEFINED AS ALL POSITIVE POST REACTIONS INCLUDING ‘HEART’’ AND ‘WOW’EMOTICON
Judges will select winners for the 4 Categories. Step 1.) Elimination: 3 FINALISTS will be chosen PER CATEGORY. Step 2.) Finals: From the TOP 3, ONLY ONE per category will be chosen as FIRST PLACE WINNER.
The judges will be from the management of Eye Mo Philippines/ IMS Asia and the judges’ decision is final.
PRIZES are as follows:
Announcement of winners will be on the 15th day after the announced last day of the contest. Example: Initial Promo End August 31, 2019 – Announcement of winner is September 15, 2019.
Winners will be notified by Facebook Messenger which will require the former to provide an email address for further communications.
Awarding of prizes will be held at the COMBIPHAR / EYE MO PHILIPPINES office.
Winners must present their valid student ID, and the email message from COMBIPHAR/IMS ASIA/EYE MO PHILIPPINES to claim their prize
The only compensation for submitting a video is the opportunity to be awarded a prize if the entry wins. COMBIPHAR/ IMS ASIA/ EYE MO PHILIPPINES will NOT pay filmmakers any additional compensation nor be liable to the filmmaker under any circumstances.
All participants automatically allows intellectual property rights to COMBIPHAR/ IMS ASIA/ EYE MO PHILIPPINES and its’ duly accredited advertising and marketing agencies for their legal promotional use.
- FINALISTs: (TWO per Category) EYE MO #myREDvolution Gift Pack
- FIRST PLACE WINNERS: (ONE per Category) EYE MO #myREDvolution Gift Pack and an Apple iPad